[ddots-l] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:25:14 -0000

    Re bass drum processing.

If you wanna try out a great plug-in for getting the most out of any bass
drum, or loop for that matter, get the Camel Audio, "Camel Phat".
It is fantastic for really maxing out your bass drums, and is totally fine
tuneable via the track inspector!

The link for Camel Audio is:

http://www.camelaudio.com/index.php

If you wanna try a basic stripped down version of the Camel Phat, just
download the free Camel Crusher plug-in at:

http://www.camelaudio.com/camelcrusher.php

It's the same processor, just a little less featured, if you like...

Laters

Mike