[dbsec] Re: Oracle 10g/11g package unwrapping script release

  • From: Anantha <tlananthu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbsec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:59:49 +0530

Can you specify how to execute this script? I am unaware of python scripts.

Thanks & Regards,
Anantha Narayanan.T.L
---
Check out my personal blog at http://ananthans.blogspot.com/
* Every 3000 papers you use requires a tree to be cut. Consider the
environment.  Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.