[dbmat] Re: info for child who is blind

  • From: "Heidi May" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hbarr1970" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:00:03 -0500

I would definitely recommend getting a soft helmet.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Gina Dagrella (Redacted sender "ginagale62" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi everyone,

a therapist friend of mine called me to ask for resources / info.
she can't share much info with me but the little girl is under the age of 3
and here with no documentation so isn't eligible for Medicaid but is getting
some services through the county. she is blind and has just started hitting
herself (hard enough to break the skin) and banging her head. she smiles and
laughs when she is doing it. since I don't have any experience with this, can
someone offer some guidance? websites? they are redirecting her and trying
not to leave her alone.
any and all help is appreciated.
thanks,
Gina