[dbmat] Re: We reached the top of the DBMD interest list! What now???

  • From: Gail Dalrymple <gaildalrymple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:02:24 -0500

Leslie
Here is the link for what you are looking for...the comparison chart.

http://www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/waiver_comparisons/LTSS-Waivers.pdf

I recommend you just google the name of the waiver and read all you can
about it on the DADS website.
Call and talk to Kathy Montalbano (I think that is her name) and she can
tell you lots too.

My son is on HCS and we came up on DBMD list and I spent at least a month
looking it over and comparing the two until I was certain which was best
for us. Take your time and ask them for an extension if you need more time.
They should grant you that...they did when I asked.

Best of luck, and congratulations!
Gail Dalrymple
Texas Parent to Parent