[dbmat] Re: Update on papers

  • From: Ed Hammer <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 13:35:13 -0500

No rush. I just wanted to find out where I could see the papers. I have
lots of parents who will want to see them once they are online. I also have
the Launching Young Adults... paper that I presented. Do you have room for
this paper also? I think I can send it to you when you are ready.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Paul Daley <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You wait until about Monday :). I've been double-booked and away from the
computer I use to update the website. I'll be sure to post to facebook and
the list when they're available. Thanks for supporting us, Dr. Hammer!

*Thanks,*
Paul Daley
Deafblindness didn't just go away after Helen Keller.
http://www.helplaurenlearn.net