[dbmat] Re: Try it out...

  • From: "Robbie Caldwell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "robbiencaldwell" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Hammer <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:06:34 -0500

Dr Hammer,
Thank you so much. I believe Ron sent Paul the articles on yesterday.

Robbie Caldwell
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 9:32 AM, Ed Hammer <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I gave the print copies of the 2 articles to Ron and asked him to send them
electronically to Paul Daley so that they may be put on the DBMAT web site.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Catherine Allen
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr. Hammer, Thanks for all you do to empower us...I like the exchange!!!

Monica, I'm interested in participating in your survey about parent concerns
regarding education. I'm sure lots of us will be willing to provide input as
long as you make it easy for us to do so by coming to us here on the
listserve and on facebook, rather than requiring us to go looking for you.
I'm eager to hear about your project.

I'm also very interested in the 2 articles about issues in education. Are
these available anywhere on the internet? We could post a link here.