[dbmat] Re: Try it out...

  • From: Ed Hammer <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, maria monica villarreal <mmviga@xxxxxxxxx>, Pat Alvarez <pat_alma@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:32:31 -0500

I gave the print copies of the 2 articles to Ron and asked him to send them
electronically to Paul Daley so that they may be put on the DBMAT web site.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Catherine Allen <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dr. Hammer, Thanks for all you do to empower us...I like the exchange!!!

Monica, I'm interested in participating in your survey about parent
concerns regarding education. I'm sure lots of us will be willing to
provide input as long as you make it easy for us to do so by coming to us
here on the listserve and on facebook, rather than requiring us to go
looking for you. I'm eager to hear about your project.

I'm also very interested in the 2 articles about issues in education. Are
these available anywhere on the internet? We could post a link here.