[dbmat] Re: Try it out...

  • From: "Catherine Allen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "catherine_allen06" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:31:36 +0000 (UTC)

Dr. Hammer, Thanks for all you do to empower us...I like the exchange!!!
Monica, I'm interested in participating in your survey about parent concerns
regarding education.  I'm sure lots of us will be willing to provide input as
long as you make it easy for us to do so by coming to us here on the listserve
and on facebook, rather than requiring us to go looking for you.  I'm eager to
hear about your project.
I'm also very interested in the 2 articles about issues in education.  Are
these available anywhere on the internet?  We could post a link here.