[dbmat] Travis Dafft

  • From: "George Givens" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "givens3" for DMARC)
  • To: DBMAT ListServe <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 02:09:11 +0000 (UTC)

Dear DBMAT Families and DBMAT Supporters,
I just spoke with Teresa this evening and wanted to pass along the following
arrangements.  The family is planning a Celebration of Travis' Life this coming
Saturday, January 2, 2016, at 11:00am at The Woodlands United Methodist Church.

The church address is as follows:
The Woodlands United Methodist Church 2200 Lake Woodlands Dr. The Woodlands,
TX.  77380 Phone:  281-297-5900
The celebration will begin at 11am in the Main Sanctuary with a reception
immediately following at the church.  Teresa has asked that everyone wear
bright colors (Travis' favorite color was red) as she wants this to be a
celebration.  Please continue to keep Teresa and the entire family in your
thoughts and prayers this week as they prepare to honor Travis and his amazing
If there are any changes or additional information, I'll be sure and send out
an update.Christine Givens