[dbmat] Re: Travis Dafft

  • From: "Hartman Family" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:10:11 -0600

Teresa has been a role model to us all! Her drive, determination, energy, and
love are some of her gifts she shares with others! Travis has been fortunate
to have her to help him build so many wonderful experiences! I'm sure he's
sharing his stories and adventures with his new friends in Heaven.

We will remember his beautiful smile :-)

The Hartmans

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2015, at 8:40 AM, Melanie Knapp <rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Christine. I am so very heartbroken for Teresa and her family.
Facebook was my vehicle to know Travis. I loved that Teresa shared their
lives with us. Travis is an incredible handsome young man. I will always
keep with me his beautiful smile and spirit. Melanie Knapp

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 25, 2015, at 11:15 PM, George Givens (Redacted sender "givens3" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear DBMAT Listserv,
It is with deep sadness that I'm sending this email to advise all of you
that Travis Dafft passed away this morning. Please keep Teresa and her
family in your thoughts and prayers during this time of great sadness - I
know it will be greatly appreciated. I have not received any information
regarding funeral arrangements, but will keep you advised accordingly. As
Kim Zimmerman stated so beautifully in her email, "Travis' gorgeous smile
now graces the heavens and will be greatly missed here on earth."
Christine Givens