[dbmat] Re: Travis Dafft

  • From: Melanie Knapp <rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 08:40:36 -0600

Thank you Christine. I am so very heartbroken for Teresa and her family.
Facebook was my vehicle to know Travis. I loved that Teresa shared their lives
with us. Travis is an incredible handsome young man. I will always keep with
me his beautiful smile and spirit. Melanie Knapp

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 25, 2015, at 11:15 PM, George Givens (Redacted sender "givens3" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear DBMAT Listserv,
It is with deep sadness that I'm sending this email to advise all of you that
Travis Dafft passed away this morning. Please keep Teresa and her family in
your thoughts and prayers during this time of great sadness - I know it will
be greatly appreciated. I have not received any information regarding
funeral arrangements, but will keep you advised accordingly. As Kim
Zimmerman stated so beautifully in her email, "Travis' gorgeous smile now
graces the heavens and will be greatly missed here on earth."
Christine Givens