[dbmat] Travis Dafft

  • From: "George Givens" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "givens3" for DMARC)
  • To: DBMAT ListServe <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 05:15:41 +0000 (UTC)

Dear DBMAT Listserv, It is with deep sadness that I'm sending this email to
advise all of you that Travis Dafft passed away this morning.  Please keep
Teresa and her family in your thoughts and prayers during this time of great
sadness - I know it will be greatly appreciated.  I have not received any
information regarding funeral arrangements, but will keep you advised
accordingly.   As Kim Zimmerman stated so beautifully in her email, "Travis'
gorgeous smile now graces the heavens and will be greatly missed here on
earth."Christine Givens