[dbmat] Tour of Reach Unlimited - Houston

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rachel Simpson (DARS)" <Rachel.Simpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cotina McNeal <cotina_perrylee@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Heidi May <hbarr1970@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:05:54 -0500

We have been told we can schedule a deaf-blind specific tour of the Reach
Unlimited Learning Activity Center.

Here is a link to their website:
http://reachunlimited.org/lac/

What dates would you all like me to inquire about?

Note: The week of December 8-12th has been recommended to me.

Best regard,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
Our DBMAT website is at:  http://www.dbmat-tx.org/