[dbmat] Re: The Center - Adult Day Activity Ideas in Houston area

  • From: Kimberly Johnson <ckbjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rachel.Simpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Rachel.Simpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx" <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx>, "mmoyer@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mmoyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "tressieseegers@xxxxxxxxx" <tressieseegers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 19:02:46 -0700

I've heard BIG-Brookwood In Georgetown & Brookwood in Houston are amazing!
I would love to learn more about how to start a day program. It's been a dream
of mine...

Kimberly Johnson
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the
life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:57 AM, "skyhex@xxxxxxx" <skyhex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Me!  I'm way early since Orion is 4 but I would love to learn more about Austin
area programs especially for my friends within DBMAT and without.

Sent from my Sprint phone