[dbmat] Thanks for participating in our experiment

  • From: Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:19:39 -0500

Thanks to those who let us know the new list-serve is working.  We don't
need anyone else to send an email.  Sorry to those who don't like getting
bombarded by emails.  This shouldn't happen again. But, it was a necessary
activity to see what needs improvement in our whole system.
Hopefully, we will see a new share with actual subject matter from one of
you in the near future.

Steve S