[dbmat] Thanks

  • From: "Melanie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkrn1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:00:43 -0600

Dear DBMAT Family,

I am so thankful for many things.  I will admit, I don't understand why some
things happen to good people...and probably will never know.   With that
said...........

I do know that Gary and I were given some wonderful gifts.  I am so thankful
for both my boys.  Landon and Christian.  I can't believe how lucky I am to
have Landon in my life.  Landon is the epitome of a family man.  I am so very
proud of him.  He brought Christi into our lives, as his wife,and my
daughter-in-law, and friend.  They have given me two precious angels...Taylor
and Ethan Christian .

My wish for this Thanksgiving is for all of us to appreciate what we have, love
one another, and continue to strive for what is good.

My thoughts and prayers for all of you!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Love,
Melanie Knapp
President
DBMAT

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
Our DBMAT website is at:  http://www.dbmat-tx.org/