[dbmat] Re: Thank you and Merry Christmas

  • From: JACQUELINE IZAGUIRRE <JIzaguirre@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:59:34 -0600

Congratulations!  Yes, you can change providers but it is not an easy process.
Find out how many DB individuals they are serving - they may not be aware of
the requirements... so get someone that understands the requirements.

And you may also want to consider the CDS option if you are going to be
expected to hire your own personnel to serve your daughter.

Good luck!