[dbmat] Test from TSBVI

  • From: Jake Knight <knightj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:51:42 -0500

Hello all,

I am Jake Knight, the Systems Administrator at Texas School for the Blind
and Visually Impaired (TSBVI).  We’re apparently having issues with the new
DBMAT list on freelists.org – all of the messages are getting blocked by
our SPAM filters.

I’m trying to make changes and test our system, so please, if you see this
please feel free to respond and/or make a new post that specifies it as a
test for TSBVI.

I apologize in advance for cluttering your inboxes, but the tests are
necessary for our campus to have access to DBMAT. I’ll do my very best to
keep the messages to a minimum.  Thanks for your patience and help!