[dbmat] National Center on Deaf-Blindness Friday Fun Facts

  • From: Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBMAT <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:03:40 -0500

Wonderful DBMAT Families:

The National Center on Deaf-Blindness (NCDB) has started a really cool
family engagement activity, *Friday Fun Facts*. The *Friday Fun Facts* are
simple ideas/strategies that parents have used to make sure their kiddos
with deafblindness have full access within their family's life. These
quick and easy family tips will be posted to the NCDB Facebook page and
also on the Family Engagement Initiative page on the NCDB site.

I snagged the month of November with the hopes of sharing all the great
things you're doing with your families. I'll be at DBMAT this weekend with
a camcorder and notepad. *Please consider sharing your* *Friday Fun
Facts* *strategies
with me.* Doing a quick show-n-tell is fabulous, especially when it
involves your cute loved ones, and so is just chatting about your
ideas/strategies. It should only take a few minutes of your time, I
promise. If you would rather share your ideas through email or phone call,
please feel free to do so.

*Edgenie Bellah*
Family Engagement, Texas Deafblind Project
512-206-9423; fax: 512-206-9320
[image: www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>
<https://twitter.com/distance_tsbvi> [image:
<https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoTSBVI> [image: