[dbmat] NCDB Friday Fun Facts

  • From: Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBMAT <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:35:29 -0500

Wonderful DBMAT Families:

*I need your help!!!! *I offered to help out with the National Center on
Deaf-Blindness newest family engagement initiative, *Friday Fun Facts*. The
idea is have one fun fact posted every Friday on their Facebook and
website. Just simple ideas and strategies that families have used to make
their lives smoother with their child. Quick and easy. Check out the *Friday
Fun Facts* on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/nationaldb?fref=ts> and
Twitter under the hashtag #DBFamilyFunFacts.

*Anyone interested in working with me to share a Friday Fun Fact for
November? *We can focus on whatever strategy you've used with your
family. September and October Fun Facts have included tips on using
calendar systems at home, keeping equipment organized and promoting family
member interactions. If you're interested in contributing to the Friday
Fun Facts, please email or call me. Again, this will be quick and easy. I
look forward to highlighting all the cool stuff Texas families are famous
for doing together!

*Edgenie Bellah*
Family Engagement, Texas Deafblind Project
512-206-9423; fax: 512-206-9320
[image: www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>
<https://twitter.com/distance_tsbvi> [image:
<https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoTSBVI> [image: