[dbmat] Re: My answer to Heather's Question about therapies in DB-MD waiver

  • From: Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:18:19 -0600

Waivers can only offer services which are in their menu. Hippo, aqua, and
music therapies are not in the DB-MD waiver menu   I don't think there is
any loophole with prescriptions.  But I applaud CC's usual creative
thinking. By now, some of the parents of children who are getting in the
waiver are realizing the benefit of  their child's new Medicaid
eligibility.  Happy New Year to all tomorrow.  Be safe!