[dbmat] Re: My answer to Heather's Question about therapies in DB-MD waiver

  • From: "Davis,CC (DARS)" <CC.Davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 00:20:43 +0000

I'm just wondering here, ... but, ... what I'm thinking is this:  Can a PT or
OT write a prescrip for something like aqua and hippo therapy, ... and can a
speech path prescribe music as therapy.  Just wondering - I know the benefits
are there for those needs.  Steve would probably know though, ... as he's been
in that system in the past.  I know that the overall cost has to be considered.
 - CC