[dbmat] Re: My answer to Heather's Question about therapies in DB-MD waiver

  • From: "Heidi May" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hbarr1970@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 08:26:21 -0600

I didn't originally see Heather's question but let me expand on Steve's answer
by saying the DBMD waiver does not cover therapies or dental for minors either.
This is because it is already covered by Medicaid and, even if you don't like
the Medicaid provider, the waiver won't pay for anything if there is a
non-waiver resource available. There's my 2 cents. Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone