[dbmat] Re: My answer to Heather's Question about therapies in DB-MD waiver

  • From: "Melanie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkrn1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 06:28:56 -0600

Caroline. Thank you for posting this.  The scholarships that DBMAT has been
awarding to individuals since 2007 are to these specific courses.

If you know anyone that is interested in applying for a DBMAT scholarship,
please visit our website at www.dbmat-tx.org.

 Applications must be in by the due date!

Thank you,

Melanie Knapp
President
DBMAT