[dbmat] Re: My answer to Heather's Question about therapies in DB-MD waiver

  • From: Heather Withrow <skyhex@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:21:18 -0600

Thank you so much for clarifying this for me, Steve!  The link helped. Much

We have private health insurance (although it is crummy) for the basic OT/PT
therapies but like Lauren’s mom said earlier- go for the DBMD waiver for the
interveners.  I can’t imagine anyone NOT going for the intervener
enlightenment!  The DBMD waiver is the first of any waiver that even contacted
us about the opening, it’s a no-brainer.  It’s a question of which agency I
pick to work through.  I appreciate all the other assistance we can get.  I’m
seeing the light at last!

Many, many thanks for the input.  I’m listening.

Orion’s mom