[dbmat] Re: Moody Gardens Special Mardi Gras Ball

  • From: "Gina Dagrella" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ginagale62" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:05:15 +0000 (UTC)

we are going.it's an event that Moody Gardens in Galveston puts on. this year
it's called " The Sweetest Ball in Town ". rsvp by sending an email to
volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or calling them at 409-683-4108...it's Sunday the
31st from noon til 4. i'm pretty sure I put it on the DBMAT facebook page.I
hope to see a lot of you folks there !gina

On Monday, January 25, 2016 9:45 AM, Comcast - Home <d.t.chan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

When is it and where as well as how to register.  My email has been down so I
don't think I got an email about this.

Douglas T. Chan, M.S., LPC-S
Brownstone Psychiatry6605 Cypresswood, Suite 325Spring, TX 77379Office -
281.251.3030Fax - 281.251.3031
On Jan 25, 2016, at 9:34 AM, Leslie Stevens <lesliestevens07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are planning to go!
On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Hartman Family <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>