[dbmat] Merry Christmas & Houston Social

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 09:04:48 -0600

Merry Christmas to all!🌲🌲🌲

I also want to I apologize that I did not get around to coordinating a Houston
social before Christmas. My daughter and I both had surgeries between
Thanksgiving and Christmas. However, we are partnering with Perry Lee Services
and will have a social at their facilities on Valentine's Day!🌹💝

More to come soon 😊

Best wishes,
The Hartmans

Sent from my iPhoneThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
Our DBMAT website is at:  http://www.dbmat-tx.org/