[dbmat] Re: Live Auction

  • From: <jizaguirre@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 22:56:58 +0000

Nice!
---- Jillana Holt-Reuter <jillanaoftx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They sure are beautiful. I have this shawl coming up as well.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015, 17:41 Melanie Knapp <rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Get your bids ready folks! We have some beautiful quilts coming to
Wimberly!

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 5, 2015, at 11:54 AM, gbellamy22@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Carolyn Kerr asked me to post this for her. This is the quilt she will
bring for the live auction.

<image1.jpeg>
*If you wish to post a new message to the listserve, address your message
*If you wish to be removed from the DBMAT Listserve, Please send an email
to: