[dbmat] Re: Houston Area DB Holiday Party - Dec 13 2015

  • From: "Robbie Caldwell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "robbiencaldwell" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 13:51:20 -0600

Thanks to everyone who have RSVPd thus far. Looking forward to seeing yall!

Don't forget to invite your intervener, interpreters and anyone in the
deafblind community.

Robbie Caldwell
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Oretha <oretha.thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We will be there retha & Jarv

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2015, at 6:42 PM, Hartman Family (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please join us at the Caldwell's house (near U of H) on Sunday, December 13
from 1 to 4!

We want to make sure that we include all of the Houston deafblind community.
Including Intervener's, TDB's, and families.
<DB Holiday Party - Dec 2015.pdf>

Robbie Caldwell