[dbmat] Re: Houston Area DB Holiday Party - Dec 13 2015

  • From: Oretha <oretha.thomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 12:57:50 -0600

We will be there retha & Jarv

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2015, at 6:42 PM, Hartman Family (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please join us at the Caldwell's house (near U of H) on Sunday, December 13
from 1 to 4!

We want to make sure that we include all of the Houston deafblind community.
Including Intervener's, TDB's, and families.
<DB Holiday Party - Dec 2015.pdf>

Robbie Caldwell