[dbmat] Re: Hello and help (long)

  • From: "Chenoweth,Lauren (DADS)" <Lauren.Chenoweth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:27:04 +0000

Hey everyone!
I have been out but I sent this on to Angela Medina because she is helping
another family in that county. Perry Lee is the only provider that serves that
county at this time so we are exploring the options.

Please add Angela to this list serv so she is in the loop. Medina,Angela (DADS)
- Angela.Medina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Angela.Medina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Lauren Chenoweth, LMSW
CLASS/DBMD Policy Lead
Long Term Services and Supports Policy
Center for Policy and Innovation (CPI)
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
(512) 438-2578
Fax: 512-438-4415
lauren.chenoweth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[15D0480 DADS Lauren Chenoweth Portrait 01 smaller size 3]