[dbmat] Hello and help (long)

  • From: "Margaret Rose" <texasroses@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
My name is Margaret Rose and I live in New Braunfels.  My son Morgan has been
on the DBMD program for a year.

I've been on the list for quite sometime but always reading, never posting.

Today I find myself in need of some help.  I just received a call from our DBMD
provider and she said she's getting ready to terminate her contract with Comal

I am so confused when she was trying to tell me what services I would lose. Our
agency has been Perry Lee for both services and CDS, as far as I understood,
our case manager is through them however she has left recently.

We use the PCS and respite services and there was habilitation included as well
(not sure why). She told me I would still have the PCS as it was a seperate
program (don't see how as it's in our budget) and I would lose respite (in
budget as well) She then told me that she would try to find some other agency
to take over and she had to look closer at our case details. I am to tell DADS
if they call that she is looking into things further. I have no idea what
anything she said meant. When I asked questions she talked in circles.

I'm sorry this is so long but this is the only place I know of that could
possibly help.

If anyone is able to explain things to me I sure would appreciate it.

Margaret Rose

Sent from Mailbox