[dbmat] Re: Get on the Dbmat Facebook page for access to the first international Deafblind expo

  • From: Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:20:39 -0700

Hi Ed-
     There is a search bar usually gray at too of Facebook page
Type
DBMAT
And the group should pop up
There is a join button
It alerts me and paul and we will add you

I super hope that helps, if someone has a better way to describe pls help- I'm
not super tech gal

Awesome you are wanting to join,
Caroline

Sent from my iPhone