[dbmat] Get on the Dbmat Facebook page for access to the first international Deafblind expo

  • From: Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:52:01 -0700

If you haven't found a reason to get on Facebook and join Dbmat let us give you
a bunch of reasons!

We are at the bapin first international Deafblind expo in Vegas. We are posting
pictures of all the vendors and info about what's happening around the world.

If you join the fb Dbmat group you can ask questions about various vendors or
handouts we post and we will go back and ask additional questions for you.

Don't miss this chance to learn more about what is going on in the entire world
for our awesome Deafblind community!

Hugs,
Paul and Caroline Daley

Our DBMAT website is at:  http://www.dbmat-tx.org/