[dbmat] Re: Fwd: [dbmatconference] Fwd: DBMD Waiver Training - Flyer [1 Attachment]

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 20:43:14 -0700

Heidi recommends the following For out of town guests attending the DBMD Waiver
training on Aug.5-6:
The Drury Inn
13770 Southwest Fwy,
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281) 277-9700

It is Reasonably priced, free parking, free breakfast, free evening
refreshments and close to us (5-7 minutes). I hope this helps.

Best,
Viv

Sent from my iPhone