[dbmat] Fwd: TSBVI Outreach Training & Events

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 06:29:58 -0500

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: TSBVI Outreach <sobeckb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 31, 2015 at 3:56:29 PM CDT
To: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TSBVI Outreach Training & Events

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have
expressed an interest in Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
Don't forget to add sobeckb@xxxxxxxxx to your address book so we'll be sure
to land in your inbox!

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

FEEL FREE TO FORWARD!!

TSBVI Logo

Texas School for the Blind
& Visually Impaired
Outreach Programs

1100 West 45th Street Bldg. 605
Austin, TX 78756
Ph. (512) 206-9268
Fx. (512) 206-9320

For more information please contact:
Kate Hurst at (512) 206-9224.

OUTREACH EVENTS & TRAININGS
2015 - 2016 CALENDAR YEAR
TSBVI Outreach is proud to present this year's calendar of workshops,
conferences, webinars, and On-the-Go Learning. Please note that all of our
trainings and events require a registration within our new online system. If
you have not done so already, you will need to create an account in order to
attend, earn CEU credit, and receive a certificate of attendance.
Instructions on how to create an account are posted at the bottom of this
message.

For a complete listing, please visit the following links:
Workshops & Conferences
Webinars
On-the-Go Learning
You may also visit our registration website and perform a search, or browse
the embedded calendar.

CEU Credits & Certificates of Attendance

All of our trainings and events, unless otherwise noted, have been approved
for continuing education credit (ACVREP & SBEC). In order to be eligible for
CEU credit, you must register for the event, sign or complete a
roster/delayed viewing form for the session(s) you attended, and complete an
online evaluation using a unique code that will be provided to you.
Participants will NOT earn credit, or receive a certificate of attendance,
unless this has been completed within 60 days of the event date.

Instructions regarding this process are posted in web pages linked above.
These instructions, as well as where to go to download your certificates,
will also be provided in your confirmation email. If you have any questions,
then please feel free to contact Kate Hurst.

Special Accommodations & Family Financial Assistance

If you are in need of a special accommodation for any of our onsite workshops
and conferences, then please be sure to make note of this when setting up
your account. Special Accommodations include: ASL, ASL-Close Vision,
Tactile Interpreting, CART / Speech to Text, Spanish, Other Language,
Handouts Large Print, Handouts Electronic Format, and Mobility Impaired. A
member of the outreach team will be in contact with you to further discuss
your need.

Limited funds may be available to assist families with their travel related
expenses. A financial assistance check box will be located on the checkout
page during your registration process. Before making a request, we kindly
ask that family members first seek out assistance with their DARS-DBS
counselor.

Payment Options for Events with Registration Fees

Some of our workshops and conferences may have registrations fees. If there
is an associated fee for an event, you will have the option of paying by
check, purchase order, or credit card. Cash will not be accepted, unless
otherwise notified. Credit card payments will ONLY be accepted online at the
time of registration.

Checks & Purchase Orders:

When you have completed your registration, you will receive a
confirmation/invoice in your email. Attached to the email you will also see
a payment voucher that you can send in with your check. These documents will
serve as your invoice. If your registration is being paid for by your ISD or
assisting agency, then please forward these documents to the appropriate
person responsible as soon as possible.

Payment may be sent in advance, paid on site, or received within 30 days of
the event date. Instructions regarding where to send payment will be
provided in your confirmation. If you are unable to supply a check or a PO
number at the time of your registration, you may simply enter "0000" and
supply the correct number to us at a later time.

HOW TO CREATE AN ESCWORKS USER ACCOUNT:
Outreach has implemented a brand new online registration system that will
require an account with a user name and password for each person registering.
If you do not already have a user account, then you will need to set one up.
Don't worry... It's a very simple process! It will only take a few moments
of your time.

Once you have created a new account, you will then be able to register for
all of our trainings at will; as well as have 24/7 online access to all of
your certificates.

How to create a new account:
Go to our registration website.
Click on SIGN IN.
Click on CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Fill out the required user information, and create a user password.
Click SAVE RECORD.
Please contact Brian Sobeck at (512) 206-9225 if you have any problems or
questions. Thank you and hope to see you soon!
Visit Our TSBVI Outreach Website

Forward this email

This email was sent to hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx by sobeckb@xxxxxxxxx |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | About
our service provider.

Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired | 1100 West 45th Street |
Austin | TX | 78756