[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Stakeholder Notice

  • From: "Sheryl" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sherylpalasota@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:21:39 -0500

Here at liberty-
End of June got new phosphate binder fosrenol 1000mg chewable tablets but need
the powder - they are still trying to find it
Plus still takes the renvela pills

I have to grind the powder
July 4 arc Fourth of July picnic
At a and m
Hot dogs bingo game and egg with spoon race then fireworks later!! He enjoys
Arc summer bowling morning july 10 we worked early
Working on new goals- does good on shopping cart himself
Finding some items
Need more work on charge card- case manager needs to loan us hers? (Smile)
On dusting ~----- times
Sometimes more prompts.......
Don't ask me what happened on this typing
This is about it
Library and bookstores etc and liberty
Oh- we're invited to a pig roast at Jonathan's sat the 18th -his friend Kim's
daughter is graduating and got job so celebration think the pool is open if
Chris wants to swim
We will try to go(:

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 9, 2015, at 11:34 PM, Pwelch <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Gonzalez,Shiloh (DARS)" <shiloh.gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 9, 2015 at 1:21:04 PM CDT
To: "Gonzalez,Shiloh (DARS)" <shiloh.gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stakeholder Notice
Stakeholder Notice

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) celebrates its 25th anniversary on
Sunday, July 26, 2015 — on this day in 1990, former President George H.W.
Bush signed the bill into law. The tireless efforts of advocates,
legislators, and other men and women led to inclusion and accessibility for
people with disabilities. President Bush stated that, “every man, woman, and
child with a disability can now pass through once-closed doors into a bright
new era of equality, independence, and freedom.”

In honor of the ADA’s anniversary the Texas Department of Assistive and
Rehabilitative Services (DARS), in partnership with other Health and Human
Service state agencies and in collaboration with stakeholders and community
partners, is proud to invite you to an ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration
Ceremony, “Empowerment, Independence, and Access for All”.

Monday, July 27, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Brown-Heatly Building, Public Hearing Rooms
4900 N. Lamar Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78751

If you are unable to attend but would still like to watch the ceremony, the
event will be accessible and available online as a live webcast. For more
information on the 25th Anniversary Celebration Ceremony, please visit:

For questions, compliments or complaints call the DARS Inquiries Line:

Shiloh Gonzalez
Stakeholder Relations Liaison
Center for Policy and External Relations
Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
4800 N. Lamar-Mail Code 1416
Austin, Tx 78756