[dbmat] Re: Fwd: [Special Education Leaders] Parent Guide to the ARD Process, March 2015

  • From: Robbie Caldwell <robbienobles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:52:07 -0500

Thanks!!! Timely!!

Robbie Caldwell
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2015, at 10:50 AM, Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hot off the presses!

Edgenie
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jhunsucker <joy.hunsucker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 5:50 PM
Subject: [Special Education Leaders] Parent Guide to the ARD Process, March 2015
To: millerk@xxxxxxxxx

Special Education Leaders has posted a new item, 'Parent Guide to the ARD
Process, March 2015'

Yes it is finally here! We now have a revised Parent Guide to the ARD
Process, March 2015. A copy of the new Parent Guide needs to be distributed to
parents of all students in special education.

Region 13 will provide copies of the Parent Guide to the ARD Process to
districts within our service area. [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://www5.esc13.net/thescoop/speddirectors/2015/04/13/parent-guide-to-the-ard-process-march-2015/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
jhunsucker
joy.hunsucker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Cyral Miller
Outreach Director

--
Edgenie Bellah
Family Engagement, Texas Deafblind Project