[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Requesting your assistance

  • From: Deb Coulter <txnana57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:49:11 -0600

I filled it out last night. Debbie

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 13, 2016, at 1:33 PM, Melanie Knapp <rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you all can't take a few minutes to read and fill out if applicable

Thank you!

Melanie Knapp

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Molly Sinanan <molly.sinanan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: January 13, 2016 at 11:36:57 AM CST
To: "Rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx" <Rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Requesting your assistance
Hi Melanie! Would you forward the email below to members of DBMAT? We are
looking for volunteers, and I’ve not found many as of yet. I truly
appreciate it! I’ve also included attachments. Thank you!
Molly

Hello,
I’m contacting you to ask for your assistance in a National survey. We are
looking for post-school individuals who are deafblind from ages 18 to 30 who
would be interested in filling out a survey. Parents can also fill out the
survey in cases where an individual will need assistance. The purpose of the
survey is to gain a nationwide scope of what transition services exist. What
services don’t exist. And, what services need improvement. I’ve attached
talking points that give a more detailed description of the survey. We hope
to gather all completed surveys by early February. You can fill out the
survey attached. Or, you can complete the surveys online. Here are the links
to the surveys, in English,
https://tcnj.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_9Swwkt0i3Qnm6WN and in Spanish,
https://tcnj.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe1/preview/SV_cxcj27DfI1cECR7. I’ve been
told it takes about 30 minutes to complete it.
I look forward to your responses.
All the best,
Molly

Molly R. Sinanan, MS
Region 6 Representative
<image001.jpg>

Helen Keller National Center
PO Box 152080
Austin, TX 78715-2080
516.393.7997 (V)
512.605.0714 (VP)
512.298.1825 (Purple VRS)
516.393.5157 (Fax)
www.hknc.org

Please note new last name and email address: molly.sinanan@xxxxxxxx

DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)
named above. The materials in this email also may contain protected health
information or other information subject to protections under federal and
state law, as well as physician-patient, attorney-client work product, or
other privileges. If you are not an intended recipient or the authorized
agent of an intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, printing, copying or the taking of any action with respect
to the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete it from your system. Thank you.
<Deafblind_SurveyTALKINGPOINTS.docx>
<MichelleSurvey - Copy.docx>

JPEG image