[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Requesting your assistance

  • From: "Kathi Barksdale" <kathi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:01:18 -0600

Done! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to the new year!

Maybe I will get to see you soon!

Kathi Barksdale

From: Molly Sinanan <molly.sinanan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: January 13, 2016 at 11:36:57 AM CST
To: "Rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx" <Rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Requesting your assistance

Hi Melanie! Would you forward the email below to members of DBMAT? We are
looking for volunteers, and I’ve not found many as of yet. I truly appreciate
it! I’ve also included attachments. Thank you!

I’m contacting you to ask for your assistance in a National survey. We are
looking for post-school individuals who are deafblind from ages 18 to 30 who
would be interested in filling out a survey. Parents can also fill out the
survey in cases where an individual will need assistance. The purpose of the
survey is to gain a nationwide scope of what transition services exist. What
services don’t exist. And, what services need improvement. I’ve attached
talking points that give a more detailed description of the survey. We hope to
gather all completed surveys by early February. You can fill out the survey
attached. Or, you can complete the surveys online. Here are the links to the
surveys, in English, https://tcnj.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_9Swwkt0i3Qnm6WN
<https://tcnj.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9Swwkt0i3Qnm6WN> and in Spanish,
https://tcnj.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe1/preview/SV_cxcj27DfI1cECR7. I’ve been told
it takes about 30 minutes to complete it.

I look forward to your responses.

All the best,

Molly R. Sinanan, MS

Region 6 Representative