[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Quilt Pictures

  • From: Holly Cooper <cooperh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 07:41:50 -0500

Wow, these are amazing! I'm glad I didn't make anything this year, because
people are gonna be spending all their money on these!

Holly Cooper

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:12 AM, Hartman Family <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Look at these beautiful handmade quilts with Texas bluebonnets!

These 2 quilts will be up for live auction at Camp!

Thanks Susie!

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* paul welch <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* September 3, 2015 at 12:43:03 PM CDT
*To:* Vivecca and Chris Hartman <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* *Quilt Pictures*

Here are the 2 quilts. They are much prettier in person.

Sent from my iPhone

Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
Early Childhood Consultant
Texas Deafblind Outreach

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this or any

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image