[dbmat] Fwd: Possible AIA speaker

  • From: Ed Hammer <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:32:44 -0500

Any suggestions or ideas for inventions?
From: Mike Bahn <mbahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Subject: RE: Possible AIA speaker
To: Ed Hammer <ed1hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Robert Mills <xrmills@xxxxxxxxxxx>, kiefer7000@xxxxxxx, roger@xxxxxxxxxx,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pwoolley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
bjbeaty4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wydtrak@xxxxxxxxxx, Lion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We meet at 7pm at 2200 W. 7th street (The Canyons) the first Tuesday of
each month.

That would be November 3rd.

We would love a presentation and then roll into what problems that you
incur or wish list that would help your goals be accomplished.

We hope that this meeting will be a spring board for future meetings that
the Inventors Club might be able to help/improve the lives of many.

Thanks for coming.

Bring others that may be of assistance.

We have a projector and screen, if that will be of help.

ABC BLUEPRINTS

Mike Bahn

906 S. Tyler

Amarillo, TX 79101

806-376-5671

800-288-1841

mbahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.blueprinter.com

www.americasPlanroom.com

for his address above). You may read about them at www.technologyaccess.com
When you stop and think that approximately 20% of the general population is
at one time or another considered to have a disability, it is a ready
market for new inventions and supports. Yes, I would like to meet with your
group. First, however, I would like for you to ask your group what they
would like to know about persons who are disabled and what the group's own
personal concerns about their family member who is disabled. From that we
could provide a meaningful presentation, group panel, or other responses
rather than a dry lecture. Let me know what you think.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Mike Bahn <mbahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dr. Ed Hammer,

Please consider attending a meeting with the Amarillo Inventors and share
the thoughts and ideas of ways inventors may be able to help improve the
tools/inventions that would assist in the working with those you are
helping.

A panel of your associates would be welcome to explain the challenges that
you face.

We meet the first Tuesday evening of each month.

Anxious to hear from you.

Thanks to Bob Mills for his efforts to help and realizing the two groups
might be able to work together and be of help to those who have a need.

ABC BLUEPRINTS

Mike Bahn

906 S. Tyler

Amarillo, TX 79101