[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Hi Vivecca - take a minute and look at the Meetup group Austin and Central Texas Backyard Poultry Group.

  • From: Diana Avila <diana.avila50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:19:48 -0500

Hi Vivecca, hope you're having an awesome time at camp. Unfortunately our
new DARS representative didn't get back with me about camp and still until
the date he hasn't.

I love the idea of a meet up group. I've tried it before when I first moved
to humble so that I could meet other moms with babies to have play dates
for my baby Angelie. It's fun and more people can find out about DBMAT by
searching on this site.