[dbmat] Re: Fwd: HB 2979

  • From: Heather Withrow <skyhex@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:17:43 -0500

Now, how about getting hearing aids covered by insurance beyond 18 years old!
I didn’t realize hearing aids weren’t covered or covered well enough for kids,
too, in Texas. That would be a good place to start making this possible.

Heather Withrow
www.heatherwithrow.com
Twitter: @hexsie

On Apr 7, 2015, at 2:50 PM, paul welch <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:bellahe@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: April 7, 2015 at 12:51:52 PM CDT
To: Paul and Susie Welch <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Kathi Barksdale <kathi@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:kathi@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Fwd: HB 2979

Another legislative issue that is important to DBMAT and Texas Chargers
families. Tis the season, huh?