[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Families Needed for Focus Groups

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chunley@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 16:52:23 -0500

Are they looking for children healthcare and adult healthcare or just the
children's. I would like to them to help with adult services.  I will call the
person conducting this focus group.

Thank you,

Cyndi Hunley

From: ""  (Redacted sender "rmkrn1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)>
Date: December 24, 2014, 1:26:42 PM CST
To: "Rosemary M. Knapp" <rmknapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Families Needed for Focus Groups

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Department of State Health Services" <txhhs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 23, 2014, 9:00:55 AM CST
To: Rmkrn1@xxxxxxx
Subject: Families Needed for Focus Groups

As part of a statewide Needs Assessment, the Children with Special Health Care
Needs (CSHCN) Services Program is looking for families that have a child with
special health care needs to participate in focus groups. The information
gathered from focus group discussions will help guide our priorities of how to
improve the health of Texas families for the next five years.

The Program is working with Suma Social Marketing to hold focus groups in the
following locations:

1/13     Lubbock          1 meeting in English
1/15     San Antonio     2 meetings in English
1/15     Temple            1 meeting in English
1/19     Jasper             1 meeting in English
1/20     Houston           2 meetings in English
1/22     El Paso             1 meeting in Spanish
1/23     Dallas              1 meeting in English and 1 meeting in Spanish
1/27     Laredo             1 meeting in Spanish
Meetings should last two hours. Participation is voluntary and information
shared during the meetings will be confidential. If you would like to
participate in a meeting, please call Brenda from Suma at (713) 305-9329.

Suma will not offer child care during the meetings but they will provide
families with a stipend of $100 to help pay for child care, travel, and other
This service is provided to you at no charge by the Texas Department of State
Health Services.
Visit us on the web at http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/.
Manage Preferences  |  Delete Profile  |  Help

This email was sent to Rmkrn1@xxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Texas
Health and Human Services Commission · 4900 North Lamar Blvd · Austin TX 78751
· 1-800-439-1420