[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Conference Newsletter

  • From: Diana Avila <diana.avila50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 09:01:37 -0500

Awesome!... We just got home from our month trip to Colombia and are very
excited to do the paperwork so we can go to our great camp next month ;)
On Aug 6, 2015 2:38 PM, "Stephen Schoen" <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jillana: the list serve seems to have problems with attachments. So
sending the link to the web is the best move. Listserve Keeps removing our
members with Yahoo addresses.... Frustrating! Working on it.
On Aug 6, 2015 1:19 PM, "Jillana Holt-Reuter" <jillanaoftx@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Still no attachment but I've sent people to the website.
On Jul 30, 2015 4:08 PM, "Pwelch" <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, I guess the newsletter didn't attach. Here it is again. Please
get your registration in as soon as you can. See you at camp.
Susie