[dbmat] Re: Fwd: Amita

  • From: Gwendolyn Davis <egdavis43@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:57:32 -0500

Thanks for sharing Edgenie. I wait for print. The use within the ARD process is
golden.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH A564C

On Jun 17, 2015 10:13 AM, Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy Summer Everyone!

Below is some information about a beautiful book written and illustrated by
a young lady who is deafblind. IAmita is enjoying reading the reviews,
which are the only means of "pay" since she is donating all proceeds from
the sale of the books to th CHARGE Syndrome Foundation. It would be
wonderful to let her know that the Texas deafblind community appreciates
her contribution by sharing our reviews online.

Happy reading!
*Edgenie Bellah*
Family Engagement, Texas Deafblind Project
512-206-9423; fax: 512-206-9320
[image: www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>
[image:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas-School-for-the-Blind-and-Visually-Impaired-Distance-Learning/234728683263967]