[dbmat] Fwd: [AVIT] ACTION ALERT - HB 3294 up for hearing

  • From: paul welch <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:34:50 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Edgenie Bellah <edgenieb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 6, 2015 at 7:12:01 PM CDT
To: karefree <mekarefree@xxxxxxxxx>, Heather Withrow <skyhex@xxxxxxx>,
JACQUELINE IZAGUIRRE <jizaguirre@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kim Huston
<kdhuston5@xxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Allen <allennancy4@xxxxxxxxx>, paulwelch
<pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ddmclean@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ddmclean@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathi
Barksdale <kathi@xxxxxxxxxx>, ckbjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jsk01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Kristen McKay <mckay@xxxxxxx>, jim.s.mckay@xxxxxxxxx, ejosborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
jesusa.palacios@xxxxxxxxx, "John & Crissy Gaudin" <jdgaudin@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Denitra Lewis <denitral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [AVIT] ACTION ALERT - HB 3294 up for hearing

Family Leaders:

This is it! Advocates believe that Thursday is the last opportunity to keep
the Children's Program with the rest of the Division for Blind Services. As
an AVIT member (not wearing my work hat), I'm writing to ask that you help us
make sure the family voice is well represented in saving this vital program!
Please join us in testifying Thursday at the Economic and Small Business
Development committee public hearing on HB 3294. I'm including the AVIT
Action Alert below, which provides more information about our efforts.
You're welcome to call or email if I can be of any help. My mobile phone is

Thank you,
Edgenie Bellah
AVIT Member