[dbmat] Re: Fw: 2016 Mardi Gras Ball for Special People SAVE THE DATE

  • From: "Hartman Family" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:54:14 -0500

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2015, at 11:24 AM, Gina Dagrella (Redacted sender "ginagale62" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday, October 19, 2015 11:20 AM, volunteers
<volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All-

It’s almost that time of year again. The 30th Annual Mardi Gras Ball for
Special People will be held on:

Sunday, January 31st, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CST)
at the Moody Gardens’ Convention Center

Join us as we celebrate Mardi Gras while you enjoy food, entertainment,
facepainting, costume characters, costume and dance contest and more!

Please be on the lookout for your invitation. We will begin to accept RSVPs
starting December 15th, 2016.

Be sure to spread the word so we can make this year’s event even better than
the last!
Thank you,

Ashley Fleeger | Volunteer Coordinator
One Hope Blvd, Galveston, Texas 77554
Phone 409.683.4108 • Fax 409.683.4929 • Email volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moodygardens.org | Like us on Facebook • Follow us on Twitter • Watch us on
Watch LIVE as ICE LAND Ice Sculptures with SpongeBob SquarePants comes
together HERE
Then see it in person at the Coolest Holiday Destination November 14 –
January 10!

Moody Gardens is a public, non-profit educational destination utilizing
nature in the advancement of rehabilitation, conservation, recreation and