[dbmat] Re: Folding cane found

  • From: Jillana Holt-Reuter <jillanaoftx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 22:54:17 +0000

If Steve has it, I'll get it from him and get it to y'all when y'all are
here for your meeting.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015, 17:15 Paul Daley <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it's ours. I'm pretty sure I must have lost track of it while
putting Lauren in the car.

How can we get it back?

*Thanks,*
Paul Daley
Deafblindness didn't just go away after Helen Keller.
http://www.helplaurenlearn.net

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:07:05 -0500
From: stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is no Mac and cheese... But there is a white tape which says VI-0519.
Does it have macaroni and cheese duct tape on it?

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015, 08:47 Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It was great seeing everyone at the DBMAT gathering. But this note is to
let you know that we have found a 44 inch Ambu-tech came with a roller tip.
If it seems to be yours, send me an email at stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx
and we'll get it back for you. Steve and Marian